Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Prince on land

Well, this is the last post for about two months. By now, I am back in Copenhagen, back at work and in the cayak-club and reunited with Rainer.

My last, very short trip brought me to Puerto Sherry, a huge, ugly and anonimous, but professionally run parking-ground for yachts.

The price for 2 months on land is, anyhow, a lot higher than I had hoped. (500 Euros!) Actually even higher than in Cadiz, but now the Prince is here and I leave him here.





This morning they came an took my boat on the hook, or better into their arms...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting in PiteƄ, blue sky and first snowcover , too early , reading your story. friday going home, putting the boat up on the dry for the winter, being left with dreams for the rest of the year about what you seem to pull through: Bringing ones orca out on the deep blue.
Having jumped around for a couple of years, looking for the deep sea traveler; you seem to go on what you allready have.
Of course I wonder how the ship take the eventual beatings: The personality of your outboard I recognize too well from my own, which was cured by an ether inhalation this spring, now it jumpstarts.
So any tecnical details for the transformation of the ship to an ocean cruncher, are wellcome as well as plain survival-advices living on such small room.
Yours sincerely.
D111.

25 October, 2006 15:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home